Friday, March 20, 2009

U of C Twink


I met up with this twink college kid last week. I was a bit unsure because the first pic he sent to me, he looked a little effeminate and his stats were very twinkie (22, 5'7, 130). He sends another pic that makes him look more masculine and I'm game. I get to his place and he's kinda what I thought he'd be. When I rang up in his building I was surprised he had a Spanish first and last name cause I didn't think he was Latin at all. Doesn't look it. He was cute, not as effeminate but not as masculine as I like. We chatted for a bit, he just graduated, wants to go to grad school, is bi and not all that experienced with guys. Claims to have been fucked twice and it's been awhile. I tell him I'll be gentle and we get undressed. His place is a large studio so his bed is by the balcony/window and we leave it up since we are at a high floor. I go to kiss him and he says he doesn't kiss. That's not what he told me online. He also says he doesn't feel like giving head. I ask what he will do and he says he wants me to eat him out and fuck him. I love both of those and given my choices, I always want those two. I lick down his body but decide I am not going to suck his dick since he won't suck mine. I lift his ass and start in with my tongue. I lick his crack teasing it with my tongue. I spread his ass cheeks and dig my tongue into him. He's getting off and moaning like a little bitch. I dig my face in and eat his ass out for about 15 minutes before stopping. I think about whether I want to start fucking him or continue eating him out. I turn him over onto all fours and go back back to digging my tongue in his ass. He tastes good and I want to fuck him with my tongue as deep as possible. I eat him about for another 10 minutes but have to stop as I almost cum. Now is the time to fuck him. He lubes up his ass, puts on a condom and sits on my cock. He is super tight and it feels good. He slowly works his way down my shaft and I let him control the action. He rides me for a bit and I let him know that I have a hard time cumming this way, so we change positions. I put his skinny, white legs up in the air and I dive into his ass. I push in slowly as I hear him gasp. He looks so good, young, skinny and enjoying some daddy dick. I start to pick up the pace but continue to fuck him for a long time. He is moaning and asking me if I am going to cum. I tell him not yet and after a bit, he says it's starting to hurt. I pull out, take off the condom and rub up on him. I ask him if we can try again and he says he will but he can't promise it will last long. I put him on all fours, put on a new condom and take him from behind. I get in him pretty deep and fuck him hard. I don't show any mercy this time cause I want to cum badly. While I'm banging him, he cums all over the sheets and shortly after asks me to stop. I pull out, take off the condom and rub my cock on his ass crack til I shoot my load all over his ass. When I am getting ready to leave, he hugs me and tells me it was great. I hope he's not too sore cause the fuck lasted about 40 minutes and at the end I was banging him hard. (On a side note, I have plans to meet up with him over this coming weekend, so once I get caught up, you should see more of him in the blog. This is his ass pic, wish I could show the face pic but I didn't ask him so I won't without his permission).

1 comment: