Friday, March 27, 2009

Mexican Twink - Waiter


I meet up with this cute little Mexican twink. He's 24, 5'7, 140 and a horny little bottom. He's a waiter but I didn't find that out during this encounter, so stay tuned. I meet up with him on St. Patrick's day. He lives with his parents but they are at work so he can host. He's not much into talking, or kissing so we get to business. We both undress and hit his room. I start giving him head. He has a nice 7 inch uncut cock and it's nice and clean. So I blow him for a bit before I decide to fuck him. Since he won't suck me off, I figure why worry about his shit. I raise his legs and start rubbing my cock on his crack. He's getting into it so I'm about to stick it in him raw when he says to put on a condom. If I have to, I will, so I do. I start fucking him. I push all in and pick up speed. We're going at it for about 5-7 minutes when he asks to change positions. He gets on all fours and moves to the edge of the bed where I start fucking him from behind. I start power fucking him, real hard. He's fucking flipping out, bucking, speaking in Spanish. It turns me the fuck on and I give it to him harder when he blows his load all over the bed and says he can't fuck anymore. WHAT THE.... I'm pissed off. I give him what he wants and now I have to stop. Fucking bitch. I try to get him to suck me but he won't. I push him down and start rubbing my cock on him, shooting all over his chest. You would think I'd been happy to get off with a cute Latin dude but I wasn't. As I'm leaving I was pretty much calling him every name in the book. I had no plans on a return visit but as you'll find out, I'm a slut and he made too good of an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment