Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Run in with Robert

Last night I ran into Robert, who I wrote about earlier. I have not really run into many guys that I have tricked with in public before but hey it was bound to happen. I walked into the bar with my friend and as we going to sit at the bar, I noticed him. He smiled at me and checked me out. I said hi and spoke with him briefly, realizing he had no idea who I was. It was kinda odd so I told my friend the situation and he starts laughing. Robert and I speak for awhile and it is clear that he is very drunk and celebrating the new president. Even though he was drunk, he definitely seemed sweet. As I was getting ready to leave, he hands me his phone and asks for my number. Really, you want me to input the number to your phone. Okay, drunky, but how about unlocking it. It was definitely weird but nice to reconfirm that he was still very interested. The question is am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment