Monday, April 20, 2009

Hot Chocolate from the 3 way


After the hot scene with Hot Chocolate and bandanna boy, I head home. I get a text from Hot Chocolate saying that it was hot and did I want to meet up later. I got back at him cause I knew I wanted to fuck that ass for longer than I was able to, hopefully I could get out of the house. He said he would text me on his way home. It's about 6:30 and he says he'll be home in about one hour. Not a problem. The bf went to see some family so I should be able to do this. He keeps texting me, updating me on when he'll be home or some excuse for why he'll be late. Then for a ride, etc. Finally at about 10:00 pm, he says he made it home and apologized for falling asleep on the train. I'm not so sure about this guy. I think he may have been hitting the pipe. But he's hot and I really want his ass, so I'm going to give it another go. I let know that I can't anymore but make plans for the morning.

1 comment: