Monday, February 23, 2009

Forgot how hot he was



I have a couple of posts still to write but I'm a bit under the weather here so I'm going to hold off on writing those. But last night watching the Oscars, I forgot how much I want Adrien Brody to fuck the daylights out of me. Ever since I saw him in Summer of Sam, with that spiked hair, hot body and bikini briefs showing off a huge cock, I've dug him. Even while not in the best of conditions, I had to rub one out to him last night. That's about the only thing to be thankful from the Oscar show. By the way, this does confirm, I do love a bad boy.

3 comments:

  1. Cool fucking post. you read my mind. I had been looking at Oscarpics yesterday and saw one of Adrian, and he churns my butter too!! I love his nose and eyes and I though "I need to make a post about him", and here is your post. Cool. Did not know about the bikini is Summer of Sam, will have to look that up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find a pic of it forward it on. I looked for it to post but couldn't find it. But I remember hot hot it was and hot I wanted him tp eat my ass out and stick his big nose up my ass followed by his big cock.

    ReplyDelete