Monday, January 18, 2010

What's up with my regular boys.


I have had a request for some updates on the guys that I fuck regularly or semi regularly.  I'll start with the most popular ones:

1.  Jock Strap Boi:  I guess you guys like to see me bottom.  He's texted me a few times since our last hook-up but I haven't met up with him.  I will again but haven't been in the mood to bottom.  It is pretty clear that he is not going to bottom for me so unless I am in the mood take his cock, it's not going to happen.

2.  Lewis:  He is still around but is geographically undesirable.  He lives on the far south side and had no transportation.  Unless he is willing to take the train downtown, it takes too long because I have to pick him, drive back here and then drive him back after. That's at lease 90 minutes of driving so it isn't happening unless he takes the train or bus to me.  But I do miss his hot ass so, you never know.

3.  Waiter boi.  He's still around and I'm still fucking him.  I have a post to write about fucking in his parent's house.  I have to be careful with him as he is a bit needy and wants a relationship with me.  He knows I'm in one so I don't get it.

4.  River boi.  You just read a post on him.  Super hot.  Super fucked up.

5.  UofC boi.  I haven't heard much from him.  Every once in awhile I email him and we chat.  He's all serious with his man. But I've made it clear to him that I want to meet up again. Hopefully he will take the bf thing less seriously or be single. 

6.  Space.  He moved out of state and didn't tell me until after he moved.  I was kinda pissed because there is something about this guy.   I'm pretty sure he'll pop up again some day.  He always does.

7.  Beefy Latin Stud.  I haven't had any requests for info on him BUT this is one guy that I plan on hooking up with soon.  Now I know I told you that I haven't been in the mood to bottom but I will with this guy, pretty much anytime.  I have to make the move and call him.  He made it clear that he's around but won't hit me up that I have to call him if I want it.  Something about that just turns me on and makes me want another go with him, even if it means I have to take it.

2 comments:

  1. I sent you an email. I'm right in your neighborhood, man.

    I would love to feel to meet up and see where it leads ;-) Ive got a bick dick and a nice round bubble ass to match my atheltic/muscular body so you'll def. like me ;-)

    ReplyDelete