Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I changed my mind, I want to fuck him now.


I'm entitled to change my mind.  I wouldn't even recognize him in this picture.  He's a hot piece of ass here.  Unlike the dopey, goody-goody pics they usually have him set out in.  Fuck yeah Tiger.  I want to blow my load all over your face and chest.  And then blow one up your ass.  Who knew he was actually interesting.
*********************************************************************************
I noticed this after the original post.  As hot as he is in this picture and with all the time and money to hire trainers, he doesn't have 6 pack abs. It just goes to show you that it's hard to get them if you wait until your 30's.  Even if you are Tiger Woods.

7 comments:

  1. I'd do him too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he totally looks better there than he does in golf clothes... i would bend over for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger is too busy seeding his hoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's got man boobs.....standards gentlemen standards!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. crunches, crunches, crunches. there is no easy way out. no pain, no gain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering which blogging and site-building platform you're running?
    I'm new to blogging and have been thinking about using the Live journal platform.
    Do you consider this is a good platform to start with?

    I would be very grateful if I could ask you some questions through e-mail so I can learn a bit more prior
    to getting started. When you have some free time, please make
    sure to get in touch with me at: bretcorley@gmail.com. Appreciate it

    my web page: rudiments

    ReplyDelete