Friday, January 15, 2010

River boy is never dull


It's never a dull moment with this guy.  I see him online and invites me over to where he is at.  Every time, it's a different place so I am never really sure what's going on.  I get there and he has a friend of his meet me downstairs and bring me up.  He's fucked up.  Geeking.  He's cute, 6'0, 160, sandy blond hair about 25.  He let's me know Rivers in the bathroom.  It's taking him a long time and meet and greet boy is looking at my lustily.  I push him down and he starts eating my cock through my jeans.  I take it out and he starts blowing me.  He stops for a bit and says what about river.  If he wanted it, he'd be here right now instead of you.  He continues to suck my cock when another dude, who's apartment this is comes in.  Meet and greet gets off my cock and apartment boy says hi and acts like nothing is up and he didn't see shit.  I zip up, meet and greet gives me his number and leaves.  Eventually, river comes out wearing only a towel.  He looks damn good.  The three of us are hanging out, river and apartment boy smoke up and apartment boy leaves again.  River and I get to it.  He gives me head for a bit to get me hard but wants my cock and scoots to the edge of the bed.  I lube up my cock and point it and stick it in.  River moans and I go in deep. We start fucking in a nice pace when apartment boy come back in.  River tries to pull away but I pull him back and stay inside of him.  Apartment boy is looking for something while I continue to fuck River.  Apartment boy make a comment about getting a room and we stop fucking and lie on the bed, naked, talking to him.  I thought he might jump in but he didn't.  He ended up leaving again after about 20 minutes.  River gets me hard again and I lift his legs and enter his hot latin hole again.  We're going at it all hot and heavy when apartment boy comes back again.  He's tweeking and doesn't know whay the fuck he's doing.  River is shy but we stay at it.  I keep fucking him and eventually see that apartment boy is watching us, jacking off.  That pretty much throws me over the edge and I nut inside River, giving him a nice load.  I pull out and we hang out naked watching apartment boy jack off but not be able to come. So far I've had a three way with him, fucked while the door was open and the roommate could watch, fucked in a stair well of his buddies apartment and now this scene.

4 comments:

  1. Hot story and hot photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I want your life. http://cummingsoontoanassholenearyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is from Mike:


    Perhaps it gives the prose street cred but I don't think it would rob the mood from your stories if you used proper grammar. The tweeking element is annoying, unnecessary and a disservice to society.

    I'm just sayin

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike makes a valid point as I read my post, it is not my best written piece. I will say that I prefer to post it sooner than to read it several times before posting. They won't be perfect. In terms of using slang, that isn't ending anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete