Saturday, January 9, 2010

Are you kidding me?






I meet up with this 24 year old redbone.  He's 5'10, 170 and claims he is normally a top but is in the mood for bottoming today.  We chat for awhile and I'm not sure that we are actually going to meet up. Eventually we confirm and I head over in the midst of a snow storm.  I get there and his place is pretty dark except for his room which he has fully lit.  We don't waste any time and get naked.  He's not into kissing so I start going down on him and fingering his hole at the same time. He has a decent cock, about 6.5 inches and huge balls.  After a bit I get him in position and start rubbing my cock on his crack.  I lubed it up and am hard but not raging hard.  Redbone tells me it's ok to stick it in him raw to start.  I was stoked as I was not expecting him to let me fuck him bare.  I immediately get harder and slowly push my head in.  His ass grabs my cock, pulling it in further.  It feels good.  I start fucking him and getting in a groove.  After a couple of minutes he asks me to pull out and put on a condom.  I ignore him and after a bit he repeats the request.   I ask him why and he says that he thinks there is too much pre-cum.  I let him know that I am not anywhere close to cumming but he insists.  I pull out and debate if I want to continue but I want to get off so I put on a rubber.  My hard-on is not as hard but I keep fucking.  I fuck him for about 10 more minutes before he asks me to pull out.  I tell him I am close and he says it's ok to continue until I come.  I go another 5 minutes and he pulls the plug on the fuck.  I pull out and pull off the condom and my dick is going down quick.  I rub up against him and get it it hard again.  I rub up against his hole until I am close.  I make sure that when I'm going to cum I do it right there and land as much as possible on his hole.  I was a little disappointed but still glad I got off.  I also came to a realization that I really don't like using condoms anymore but do only when required.

5 comments:

  1. he is a tease man, not worth ur time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot story, even though frustrating at points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anonymous:

    But yet you read my blog. So what does that make you?

    I love how the critics always hide. Weak.

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a weird experience. sorry it wasn't what you really expected it to be. don't you wish they could all be aces?

    ReplyDelete