Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh Frankie.....He's f'ing hot.

So I met thig guy the other day.  He's not my typical type.  He's about 5'6, 150 pounds and 28.  I usually go for a skinnier guy but this guy wasn't fat or beefy, he had a hot muscular body.  He comes to my office and we start kissing. He's really passionate.  We both get undressed really fast and he starts sucking my dick.  He is pretty good at it and we are alternating between him sucking me and me fucking his mouth.  This goes on for a bit and he sits on the couch.  I go up to him and he starts in at me there, sucking my cock with urgency.  He eventually stops and starts inhaling my nipples and chest.  I sit down on the couch and he gets on top of me,  We start kissing again as we rub our cocks against each other.  I try to finger his ass but he discreetly moves it away,  I get up and start forcing my cock down his throat again and fuck his mouth.  He asks me to come on his chest and I blow my load all over his muscular chest and I notice that he already shot his load.  After he left, I did something I almost never do.  I sent him an email telling him that was hot.  He wrote me back on Friday and we have plans for him to suck me off next week.  I'm still hoping to get at his ass and am pretty sure that I will.

3 comments: