Monday, January 4, 2010

One year of blogging


I started this blog one year ago, yesterday.  It's hard to believe that a year has passed.  I definitely had a fun year.  I fucked a lot of boys.  I actually read my first two posts again and was pretty excited. Remembering back made me hard and want to relive the fuck again.  This may be what I need to carry on with the blog.  I was finding that it was becoming a bit of a drag to write all the stories but I have a new gusto after looking back.  Let's hope it lasts awhile.

3 comments:

  1. what a hunk ----- yes please
    Martin (UK) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love the blog so I definitely hope you keep going! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, that was very nice of you. I appreciate it and am going to continue on. I'm going to mix things up a bit, I'm not sure how but stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete