Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Check this out



Writing a blog can be a lot harder than you realize.  You have to balance how much you put out there.  Sometimes it can be therapeutic, others it can exasperate problems.  I struggle with it often.  Sometimes I feel like I have told so much that there is little left that's mine.  At other times, I can sense the distance in what I'm writing.  My only goal is to not deprive myself or the other person that I am fucking from getting the most out of the experience.

Right now you might be wondering where is he is going with this.  A fellow blogger and follower of this blog, Hot Pig disappeared for a bit.  He wasn't gone long but he wrote about it, why he left and why he returned.  In all the stuff written in blogs, particularly sex blogs, it was the most revealing and forthright post that I have seen in quite awhile.  It was sad to see what happened and how he really put himself out there only to be rejected.  But it was on my mind well after I read it.  I only know him from his writing and the few comments he has made on here.  But I felt his pain.  And it resonated because I knew about how he entered into the relationship from his previous blog.  If you haven't check out his blog, you should.  He has great sex but is willing to show you more.   http://hotpigg4u.blogspot.com/
******************************************************************************
The pic is NOT him.  I didn't ask for his permission to post, so it just some eye candy boys.  But check out his pic because his ass is hotter.

4 comments:

  1. I struggle with the same things... not knowing what or how much to say.

    I also read his post and was moved by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out. I try to be open and honest. If anyone knows me, they know what I'm into anyway so I'm not at much risk. I love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, writing and MAINTAINING a blog is far from easy. At the very least, it's extremely time consuming. At times, it's stressful, at times one has nothing to say, and at times one has everything in the world to say.

    ReplyDelete