Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ending the year right.


It was New Year's Eve and I had to work.  It was late in the day and I figured why the fuck not get some, especially since they left me alone.  After a lot of emailing, I swear I was pre-cumming all over my pants.  I invited this guy, in this mid 30's, 6'2, 195 pounds over.  He'c cute.  Dark hair, green eyes, and ready to suck.  He wastes absolutely no time getting down on me.  He takes it well.  I start jamming it down his throat.  I keep fucking his mouth until I'm ready to shoot.  We never talked about where to cum so I tell him I'm coming and start to shoot.  He backs away but not before he ends up with some in his mouth, on his face, chest and the floor.  He wipes it off his face and uses it to jack off and shoots a load on the floor.  A nice relief to leave work and have unloaded before heading out for NYE.

2 comments: