Monday, September 28, 2009

Some virgin ass


I met up with this black guy on the DL. He had been with guys before but only getting his dick sucked or topping. I am all for giving head but I was not about to take his 10 inch cock. We meet up and decide to play even though it may just be oral and we both want more. He's cute, 6'0, 150, shaved head, dark skinned, and a big one. He has a nice tight body. We get at feeling each other up and soon are naked. His dick was all he said and more. Big and thick. I was sucking him for a bit and started fingering his ass. It was super tight. He told me he's never had anything down there before, dick, finger or toy. I asked him how he liked it and said he did. I asked him if I could fuck him and he said maybe but only if I let him fuck me. He said only if he could fuck me. I said yes mainly because I know these donkey dick dudes have a hard time keeping it hard and could tell that was going to be the case with him. I put the condom on him and I was oddly turned on. While he was laying on the floor, I got on his chest and stroked his dick. He reached up and started sucking my dick, which got him hard. He was not good as he kept scraping his teeth on my cock. When I pulled out, he apologized saying that he had never sucked a dick before. I noticed that he went alot softer as soon as he stopped sucking. I told him that he isn't hard enough to fuck me. He agreed and I said, how about I fuck you. He asked me to go slow. Sure. No problem. I turned him around, lubed up his ass and my cock and stuck it in him raw. Not only was he getting his first cock, but his first raw cock. I wasn't in him for long when he started complaining about it hurting. I wasn't surprised cause his hole was tight. A nice, small piece of chocolate. I tried a few more times, but he was never able to take it for more than a minute. Eventually, I starting rubbing up against his ass and when I was getting close to cumming stickin it back in, getting some cum in him, the rest all over his hole. He was turned on and came all over the rug shortly after. Love fucking and breeding virgin ass, even if you have to deal with all the bs of them not being able to take it for long.

1 comment:

  1. Hot one!! Love that you made sure his first cock was raw, and that you gave him some cum inside! -Dan

    ReplyDelete