Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Breeding sweet Lewis






Lewis texts me that he is going to be around my hood and wants to get at it. I pick him up and we head to my place. We start kissing and get naked. I tell him to get in the bed. I get in the bed and suck his big black cock. I can't take it and let him know that I need to fuck him and right now. We try missionary style but he isn't comfortable. I move him over on all fours and do him doggy style. His ass feels great and it's been awhile since I had it. I fuck him fast and furiously and have to stop so I don't cum. I'm not going to just fuck this quickly. He thinks I came and said don't cum yet and not inside me. I told him I didn't that I was pacing myself. He was stoked as he said it felt good to get fucked. I get back to it and make his ass mine. I can't take it too much longer and blow my load inside him. He kept wiping his after as the cum was leaking out of him. I love when I cum so much that it leaks everywhere. Another good time fucking and breeding Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment