Friday, September 25, 2009

A mercy scene



I should have known better. I had been chatting with this guy for awhile. So long that I forgot what he looked like and if we had exchanged pics. We had never been on the same wave length so we had never met up.  Well, it was bound to happen that we were both free at the same time. We made plans to meet. I didn't ask him to resend a photo. Mistake. When he arrives, he is older than he said. Let's just say if he is in his early 30's, I'm in my late 20's. So not the case. He's also very average. I probably wouldn't look twice at him. I was horny so I decided to throw a dog a bone and do a fugly cause I was that horny. Not a good plan. He takes off his pants and he has a small uncut dick. Maybe four inches. But the foreskin hung a lot lower than that. I've seen a lot of uncut dick before, but all that extra skin was not a good sight. It looked like his dick should have been bigger but was almost missing. Enough so that it was like a handicapped dick. He sucked me for a bit but I was just not into it and we jacked off. On the plus side, It was relatively tame. It just tells you this, always get a pic. If you can't remember what they looked like, admit it and get a pic. Or deal with it. Yes, I know, I am such a slut.

3 comments:

  1. Oh we've all been in these situations. Ugh. Isn't it amazing how some guys age 15 years and gain 65 pounds on the way to your house? Do they think we don't notice?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. But I don't even have that to blame the situ on as we chatted over a period of months and I can't remember if we exchanged pics. I would think that if we did, I would have known. Live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't do it anymore....I refuse to reward bad behavior. I'm not Mr. America but still.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete