Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And a couple more reasons



There are a few other reasons for some of the frustration going on. I forgot to mention Lewis. He's a hot fuck but geographically undesirable and transportation challenged. What that means is unless he is at his friend who lives by me I either have to pick him up or drop him off. Not that I mind, but it's a bit taxing and adds an extra 60-90 minutes of non-fuck time on the schedule. Plus he live on the far south east side and for those of you who know anything about Chicago, not a good neighborhood. I prefer to pick him up as we can play in the car, then fuck and he leaves and I'm done with the scene. I can't help that he has no wheels, can't host and apparently is short for the bus card. The other issue is with my man. That's a bit more complicated and worthy of its own post, so be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment