Thursday, March 27, 2014

stalker alert

I met this kid awhile back, June of last year.   I put out a crazy ad with some religious undertones.  I have some issues dealing with this from my childhood.  This 18 year black guy answers and has a cute face.   He mentions that he just graduated from high school.  This is usually a red flag as I don't mess with high schoolers even if tho ey are of age.  I have 2 reasons: I am slutty but not a pedophile and quite honestly,  even if they are of age, they are emotionally not ready to deal with shit. I should have followed my instincts.

The kid has a cute face so I invite him to my office.   Mistake number 2.  He arrives and I realize why I only received a face and ass pic.  He was a a young chub. Not really a chub but definitely overnight.  Mistake #3 for those keeping track.   being horned up and in a hurry,  I decide to get off and get him out of my life.  mistake #4.

We go to my office and get down to it. He wants to kiss but I say no.  He gives me head and I think about another dude.  He eventually gets up and turns around.  I grind my cock into his ass and enter him raw. He keeps moaning out my name as I pound him. I am trying to focus so I can cum quickly.  it works and I shoot a huge load of jizz up his ass. After he cums, he asks me why I came in him. I told him he should asked me to ppull out . He wants to talk but I tell him I have to go and get him out the door.  I leave and figure this is a lesson learned.

A few days later he emails me asking when we can get together.  I ignore him. He continues emailing me and I finally respond but basically blowhim off but nicely. A week or so passes and my assistant tells me about this bizarre phone call.  She says this call came in aboaut some new business and he says he's a friend. but he wouldn't leave a number just  a name, deanthony.  I play it off as some weirdo but he continues to call. After a week or so,  it stopps but he starts up again in July. This continues until the end of august and he stops until Thanksgiving.  And now he is leaving voice mail.  i ignore him until he
 starts up again at Christmas.   It continues and then stops. Until his spring break starts.  He calls again and my assistant is out so I answer. I laid into the kid about stalking me. I also figured out how he knew my name and number: he took a business card. Mistake #5.

Some valuable lessons learned.  Let's see if he he gets tthe clue to leave me the fuck alone when he is back from school.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! The worse for me was nothing... Just $80 stolen from my wallet while I was washing the smell of sex off me. Didn't make that mistake again! Crazy stalkers would freak me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he is closeted tell him make another call and your ass is getting outed bitch. If he has a religious family he would likely not want to stir up that hornets nest. I hate to be nasty with anyone but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

    ReplyDelete