Monday, March 3, 2014

Alumni Boy gets a taste

Alumni Boy and I text each other and plan to meet up at his brother's place downtown again.  I love a cute fuck boy that can host near my work. He says to text because he will meet me and bring me up.  I meet him on the street and he brings me in the back way to the building.  He's definitely hiding something and I appear to that something.  Not my problem.  We get up to his place and he takes me to the couch.  He's not even being coy, he takes off his shoes and pants and sits down.  Eventually we are stroking each others dick.  I go in and kiss him quickly before heading down to his neck, his chest to his cock.  I start sucking his dick and eventually take in his balls before eating his hole out.  He is squirming.  Loving it.  I move up and start rubbing my cock on his ass.  I spit again for lube and rub hard, hitting his hole.  I grind into it and as I am going to push in and he puts out the do not enter sign -- raises legs while tightening in.  I tell him that I want to fuck him and he asks if I have a condom.  Neither of us have one, so it isn't happening.  I rub on his ass a bit before I move up and start feeding him my prick.  At first he's controlling it but eventually I pick up the pace and start fucking his throat.  He's doing better than I thought he would but he eventually throats it and gags.  I love to make a guy gag and spit up on his face, catch his breath and go down for more cock. He came pretty quickly after that but I kept at at for a bit until I came, which I didn't warn him about.  The first squirt was in his mouth and as I pulled out, I came on his face, making sure to grind my cummy head past his lips.  He didn't look too happy about swallowing my cum but he didn't say anything other than the next time he would have a condom.  I might actually have to get some just in case.

2 comments: