Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The table turned

Terrelle and I met up a few days later.  This time it was made clear that I was coming over for sex and not a date.  I get there and there is definitely a connection.  We nervously talk before I reach over and start kissing him.  The next thing we know we are fumbling toward the bedroom, ripping our clothes off.  As soon we get to the bed, he very aggressively lets me know that he is going to be fucking me again.  He gives me head for a bit, taking in my pre-cum before he starts eating my ass out.  He really does a good job but my ass isn't twitching like it was the other day.  I am not really in the mood to get fucked but he's being so assertive that I am going to give it up again.  I like the confidence and he really puts the effort in to do the job right.  I rode his cock for a bit before he came while I was man-handling his tits and bouncing up and down.  I pull myself off his dick and before he has a chance to do or say anything, I start rubbing my cock against him and I kiss him.  I eventually move his legs up and run my cock against his crack.  I hear it in his moan that I am going to get his ass so I spit and stick my cock in raw.  He gasps in the way you want a guy to gasp after you stick your dick in his hole.  I push forward and start pounding his ass until I blow my load deep inside.  Afterward, we were just chatting there in bed, enjoying our time together.  I told him that I had to go and I could see the disappointment in his face but I made up a lame excuse about having to get home and left with my ass sore and his ass full of cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment