Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting fucked bare

Terrelle and I began seeing each other, and by seeing, I mean fucking each other a couple times a week.  He never said anything about having to use a condom while I continued to fuck him raw and blow my load deep in him.  I'm over this one night after work and we are getting into it as usual.  He asks me before we fuck to spend the night.  I told him no and said the real reason is I have a boyfriend.  I've don't but I figured this would take him off the romantic path as I'm not going to date him. I knew this might screw things up too as he was in a long term deal before me and supposedly faithful.  To my shock, he says that's cool and that he figured as much.  We get back to things.  He's eating my ass out and reaches for the condom. I get in position to sit on his dick and after he lubes up my ass and before he puts the condom on, I start down on his dick.  I feel comfortable enough with this guy.   It feels amazing to ride a dick without the rubber.  It hurts less.  While I'm still kinda freaking out about it in my mind, I am more relaxed taking his BBC without the latex.  We got into it pretty good, him fucking me for awhile before we changed positions and I fucked him hard and long until I blew my load deep in him and we rubbed one out on my chest.  Afterward, we talked about the BF situation and he said he wanted me around and wanted more but was willing to wait for me.  I felt bad leaving things that way but if he wants to be exclusive to me knowing that I am not exclusive to him, that's his decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment