Sunday, August 7, 2011

My first bathhouse experience

As I said, I was super nervous there.  I couldn't get a room because it was a weekend night, so I took the locker and went on my way.  It's really nerve racking walking around but you get used to it as everyone else is wearing that or less.  I cruised around a few times, nervously checking guys out, wanting to know if they were looking but not wanting to get caught staring too long.  I wasn't interested in just going into some guys room so I headed over to the steam room/sauna area.  I settled up in the sauna as you can see the best plus it felt good getting a good sweat on. Eventually this good looking musclly-beefy guy in his early 30's checks me out and comes over.  I'm not normally into Pacific Islander guys but he was cute and why the fuck not.  We started out slowly, feeling each other up and making out.  A crowd started around us in the sauna and he went down on me and start giving me head.  We went back and forth and it was pretty intense.  My big issue was that I couldn't keep a sustained hard-on.  Part of it was the nerves, the other part the booze I had drank but I wasn't drunk so it was more the nerves.  After a good long while of kissing, swapping head and sweating like animals, he tapped me, smiled and took off.  I didn't know what to do so I went and showered and took a walk around.  I ended up going to a glory hole room.  A bunch of guys below just walked up and suck your dick.  It was hot but not really what I was looking for.  I ended up in the steam room.  I was just standing there taking in the steam and eucalyptus when this middle eastern twink comes up to me.  We move into the corner and start kissing and feeling each other.  He asks me if I want to go to his room.  Fuck yeah.  He's exactly the type I like, about 5'8, 135-140 pounds, early 20's, light skinned color, a nice treasure trail.  In short, he was hot.  We go to the room and we start kissing before he takes off his towel and lies down on the bed.  I take mine off and lay on top of him, kissing from his lips down to his cock.  He's moaning and groaning and it's clear he wants me to eat him out.  I'm a little nervous in the setting because you never know what they were doing before but his cock was fresh smelling so I took the dive.  His ass was amazing.  I was getting off on eating it out even though my cock rubbing against the vinyl bed kinda hurt. I was definitely not having any trouble getting it up.  I moved up and started rubbing my cock against his ass.  I really wanted to fuck him so I spit and started guiding my cock to go into him.  He stopped me and grabbed a rubber, which I reluctantly used. I was really into this kid and fucked him good and long until he came and he asked me to pull out.  I realized he wanted me to take off at that point but I wanted to cum to and he started blowing me.  He asked me not to cum in his mouth so I obliged and blew it in his face with him getting an eyeful.  I grabbed my towel, said thanks, took a quick shower and left.  I didn't really know if this was for me or not but I would probably give it another go before I left town.

1 comment: