Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Return Trip to the Bathhouse

On the last day of my business trip, I was completely free and decided to make use of my morning.  I went to the bathhouse again but this time arrived about 4:15, 4:30 in the morning.  It was really different than my first trip because on a weekday morning, there just wasn't a lot of people there. I cruised around, checked out the guys, watching this one guy beat off so hard I thought he was going to rip his dick off.  There was one guy who caught my eye.  He was this tall, dark skinned, athletic black guy.  He was lean and muscular and goodlooking.  Not the type I usually go for as he looked like a professional basketball player.  He was definitely the best available.  I head to the steam room and he followed me in a few seconds later.  He sits down near me and moves his legs apart.  I head over and he lets his towel down.  I get down on my knees and start licking down his hot chest, tasting his skin and sweat before I get to his monster cock.  It was a monster, about 9 inches.  I took in as much as I could and started giving head.  I kept at it for a bit before I stopped and spit on my fingers and started fingering his hot hole.  He was moaning and groaning, loving me sucking his cock and playing with his hole.  He then asked me if I was negative.  I stopped, said yes and went back to work on his dick.  He then moves his ass so it is more accessible and it is clear he wants to fuck.  I line my cock up and spit even though it is wet with pre-cum and sweat.  I push in his tight hole and it feels great.  I am pounding away when I mention I am close and he asks me to pull out.  I go at it until I am right there and I pull out cumming on the ground.  I kneel down and go down on him again until he pulls out and cums on my chest.  I take off from the steam room and shower.  As i am showering, I watch him walk past me and I keep thinking about how hot a lay that way.

1 comment: