Sunday, December 27, 2009

Waiter Boy and the Garage Round 2


Waiter boy was mad at me after I shot my load in him last time.  He got over it though as he texted me wanting to fool around before school.  I said sure, my garage is available again.  He knew the routine and was ready willing and able to take it raw again, so I picked him up. 



We head to my garage and waste no time getting undressed.  He isn't wasting time today, he's super horny.  I bend him over and he leans up against my car.  I line my cock up, spit on it and enter him bare.  He takes it like a champ and I start in on him right away.  I keep thrusting pretty hard and keep knock him around.  After playing around with him moving all over the place, I open the back door of my car and push him on the seat.  I get back on him and just start fucking him as hard as I possibly can.  He's moaning and groaning and I have him right where I want him, where he's being completely dominated by me and rough fucked.  I keep at it until I blow my load deep inside him, stroking it deep.  He gets up and I notice he shot his load while I was fucking him all over my leather seats.  I tell him to clean it up and he says he doesn't have anything to.  I grab his shirt and he says no.  I let him know it's the shirt or licks up his own load.  He's kinda in shock and I start going toward the back seat.  He pushes me out of the way and licks up his own cum and spits it out on the garage floor.  Not exactly what I had in mind but still hot.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, so hot you blew inside him again! Did he want it this time, or did you do it without telling him? And bonus points for making him lick up his own cum!! Nice! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. He knew I was cumming inside him. He called me up wanting to get together, so he knew the deal. We didn't discuss it this time but I let him know that I was going to cum before I did. I wasn't planning on pulling out tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once a kid takes a load, they keep cumming back for more. Sometime about that sperm they like deep inside them.

    ReplyDelete