Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I think I like him more now


What could I be talking about:  Tiger Woods.  I've never really paid much attention to him, just his golf game but for the most part, I wasn't hot for him.  I thought he was a bit of a pussy.  Uptight, rich, arrogant wanna be.  Well now with the bitches falling out of the sky at a record pace, I realize he's just a dirty bastard, not too different than me.  He's just a fuck machine.  Now I kinda like this guy, fucking around on his wife, taking his ho's all over the place, texting in the middle of the night, blowing his seed all over the world.  Tiger, you are a man.  You need to spread your seed.  Be the man whore you really want to be.  You got away with it for a long time with a lot of people in the know and the pesky media following you.  Damn, you might be the best.  The pic has nothing to do with Tiger.  Couldn't find anything blogworthy by Tiger.

9 comments:

  1. I like him more now too! He's a real man. I'd do him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um WOW at that pic!!! where is that from????

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michael, me too. He still doesn't do a lot for me but now he has something more than money and celebrity, he has a bit of gusto, bravado, he's more manly now. You know I like the way you think.

    @blwths10: I don't remember but it's totally hot to have this muscular twink hanging on to this muscle daddy or fall all the while getting dicked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXACTLY what I've been thinking - good for him! You'd think sponsors would want to use him MORE now that we know what a stud he really is! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't agree with your comment here, Windy City!

    You may think Tiger Woods now has something more than money and celebrity but he lost A LOT in the process.

    His marriage is in jeopardy and any future endorsements are thrown out the window.

    I'm don't think him sleeping with multiple women and cheating on his wife was worth all that he'll lose in the end.

    Remember, you CAN'T have both!! You're either a whore or you're in a committed relationship IMHO.

    Just adding my two cents!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dean, you are entitled to your opinion and to respectfully disagree with me liking him more. It is undeniable that there are ramifications to all of this. Ultimately, he slept around. He didn't kill anyone, he wasn't charged with rape (like Kobe Byrant) or do anything else. Once he gets back out there, it is about him being a damn good golfer and stud. The endorsements will come back. He's gained some credibility in some circles. And lost some in others. As far as his marriage, it was only a matter of time before it fell through. Monogamy does not make a marriage good or successful. There's a lot more to it than that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windy City!

    We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Okay?

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pic is from Muscle Explosions..... Power bottom jeremy jordan with tony cage

    ReplyDelete