Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A mouthful


Technically we met on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  But getting boozy and cruising each other meant it didn't happen until after midnight.  He's 28. 5'8. 150 dark hair, brown eyes, greek.  Neither one of us had a place we could go to but he suggested an adult bookstore was near by.  I was a bit nervous going in.  I'm not sure why but there is a certain seediness to it which is a turn-on and a turn-off at the same time.  I can't really explain it, I know I am a big slut but this seemed like a new level of sluttiness.  It is kind of small inside there but we both want it.  I take my jacket off and he does the same.  We both place our t-shirts behind our heads and he goes and unzips my pants.  He takes my cock out and plays with it getting me hard.  He goes down and starts sucking on it.  He's really good.  He stands up and tells me to suck on his nipples.  He asks me to suck his dick and I say no, this is about you getting your mouth fucked.  He goes back down and starts sucking again alternating getting up and demanding I suck on his nips.  I do and eventually start fingering his ass.  He tells me that he's only into oral so no fucking.  Damn.  He goes back down and I start taking control now that I realize that this is all I'm getting.  I fuck his mouth furiously.  I have his head in my palms and I am forcing his head deeper down my shaft, trying to make him gag.  He's good and I only get him to gag one time, when I pulled his hair and his head back and then jammed my prick down his throat.  We are going at it when I realize there is a glory hole in the booth and some dude is watching us and jacking off to the action.  I start really thrusting and right before I cum, I let him know.  He doesn't move and I keep thrusting and start shooting my load down his throat.  He pulls off and I hit his face and chest with the last of my boys.  He has a gob of my cum between his lips when he asks why I didn't shoot over his shoulder and not him.  I shrug and he spits my cum on the chair.  He swears about all the fucking cum on him.  He texts me after and says thanks.  I love a good looking, grateful, cum eating slut.

1 comment:

  1. Slurp it up !
    Sexy blog dude... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete