Monday, December 7, 2009

Jock Strap Boy fucks me good.


I am finally on the way.  Since I am coming from work, things are not exactly how I would normally be when I trick.  I usually have time to clean up and try to be as fresh as possible.  Well, today, I am kinda ripe and I let him know that before hand.  I arrive at Jock Strap Boys place and I give him a jock strap.  He changes while I take a shower. I get out and I start putting on my underwear and am wondering why.  I'm clean and why waste time taking it off.  I go out there and he's wearing my black jock and nothing else.  He looks totally hot.  I walk up to him naked, get down down on my knees and start sucking him through the jock strap.  I then pull it out through the side and start licking his the head, taking in his uncut skin.  I lick his slit which is just peaking out of the foreskin.  I stick my tongue into his slit.  I take it in and and start going down on his his entire cock.  He orders me to suck his balls.  I take one in and lick the ball.  I start sucking it and roll it over my tongue.  I then take in the second ball and roll both of them in my mouth.  I  go back to sucking his dick and let him know I want to eat his ass.  He gets on the couch and puts his ass out.  I bury my face in his hairy ass. It's nice with the pink off his latin body.  He did a good job cleaning and tastes fresh.  I am taking in his ass.  I lick the crack.  I stick my tongue in him and tongue fuck him.  I bury my face and devour his hole. It tastes so good, my dick is hard as shit, gushing pre-cum all over the place.  I want his ass bad but he won't let me fuck him.  I keep eating him out, getting ready to blow.  He asks me if I want his dick.  I do.  I grab some lube, he grabs the condom and I sit on his dick.  The positioning on the couch isn't good for leverage and being so tight, it hurts like hell.  We move to the floor where he takes me from behind.  He slowly slips the head in, stretching my hole.  Damn.  He's patient with me and slowly inches his way in.  He gets off on feeling my ass get ripped open and grab his cock, suffocating his dick and begging for more.  When he gets in, he asks me how it feels, it feels good but it hurts.  I let him know and he just stays there for a second, and then pulls me back.  A rush hits me.  He then starts to fuck me.  Slow but steady.  He picks up the pace.  He starts giving it to me, increasing the movement.  He doesn't last long until he blows his load deep inside me.  He pulls out and waves his dick at me.  It's hot to see his dick full of loaded with cum.  He pulls it off and sits on the couch.  I stand in front of him and he sucks my cock.  I am getting close and pull out and jack the last few strokes and blow all over his chest. 

5 comments:

  1. hot, VERy hot.... love it when a man eats my hole for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy City!

    This is rather interesting.

    For the longest time you were strictly a top and now, more and more you are bottoming.

    What will you do next?

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still a top. Just every once in awhile I have the urge and recently I acted on it. I've always had the urge but didn't act on it/have a good top around. Now I do. Getting fucked by two guys that I'm crushing on, does not make me a bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did he turn the tables on you? Either way, hot encounter.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete