Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Waiter boi hits the garage


I have this on again, off again thing with waiter boi.  I like him but he's a bit much to handle.  He likes me way too much.  I'm not looking for a boyfriend and I've had to put him on hold a bunch of times because he's looking for more,  Plus, he can't fuck after he cums and he's a bit too quick to cum.  Big problem. 


After much hounding, we make plans to meet.  I usually don't trick at home but make an exception but I won't let him in the house.  It has to be in the garage.  He's ok with that.  I pick him up and we drive over,  We do more kissing than usual before I go down on him.  After a bit, I pull his pants down and start grinding on him.  I turn him around and grap the vaseline.  He pulls out a condom and I throw them aside and let him know that I am not fucking him with one.  He asks why and since we already have fucked bare in the past, I'm not going back to wrapped.  He agrees but is reluctant.  I get behind him and push him toward my car and enter him.  I fuck him raw while leaning up against my car.  His ass feels great and after a nice pounding, I unload my spunk in him.  He jacks himself off after and is real quiet. 


He texts me after and wants to know why I insisted on not using a condom. I explained it again and he also said he felt dirty from me breeding him.  Even though we fucked bare in the past, it was more like, well we're here and I want to fuck even though we don't have a condom.  This time, the condom was there but I laid it out that I wasn't using it.  It was about choice vs circumstance and I don't thnk he wants to think of himself as a guy looking for bb.   Whatever the reason for his reluctance, he didn't cum fast which led to him getting a huge load of cum up his ass.

2 comments: