Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hot Beey Latin Stud - Finally Meet Up Again


I met up with him a while back and we had some, hot but fairly vanilla sex.  We've chatted a few times since then but just haven't been able to make it work.We finally were emailed and were on the same schedule.  I was psyched cause he's totally hot.  Beefy and muscular, not my usual willowy twink type.  I arrive and he leads me into the bedroom.  He takes me into the master this time and says his roommate isn't home.  I'm beginning to think it's his lover not his roommate which makes the inability to meet up make more sense.  Works for me.  We get to the bedroom and start kissing.  He immediately pulls down his track pants and his thick lating cock is sticking out.  I start taking off my suit and he gets completely naked.  We go into the bed and really start making out.  He's a strong kisser.  Hard and deep.  I could make out with him for days.  After hot rubbing, I start to go down on him. His dick is bigger than I remember.  Nice and he has a slight sweaty, smell to him but clean.  After a bit, we switch back to making out and he goes down on my cock for a bit.  He then pull up and we start grinding into each other kissing and flailing.  It's going to be hot.  I tell him I want to fuck.  He smiles and goes and gets a condom.  I'm stoked for his muscular Latin boi ass.  He comes back and starts putting the condom on him.  Fuck, how did this happen.  I want his ass.  For some reason, I don't say anything,  I like that fact that he took control of the situation.  I especially like that he let it be known what his intentions are.  This is my routine.  Don't ask, let them know what you are taking.  I tell him that it's going to be tight.  He asks what position I want to start with.  I say on top.  We lube up and I slowly start sitting on his thick piece of meat.  He smiles and comments about how tight I am.  I slowly have his cock in me, taking it lightly and bit by bit.  It fucking hurts but in a good way.  I'm controlling the pace and he is cool with that.  He's ripping me open but not being aggressive.  I get down all the way and stop.  I have a hard time getting used to it, I'm moaning and gasping like crazy.  This is getting him worked up.  He says it's cool and that he won't last long cause a tight ass and a guy struggling to take it makes him cum quicker.  Shortly after that he thrusts and I can tell he just came.  It is feeling better and keep riding him.  He says he can stay hard for awhile after and to keep going.  I ride him for a bit longer before getting off.  I lay next to him and we start making out while I stroke my cock.  I eventually get back on his chest and continue jacking utnil I blow my load all over his pecs, neck and face.  Fuck, it was good.  And I am not really into bottoming.  But I seem to be doing it more than ever.  Maybe I have to start saying I'm a versitile top.

No comments:

Post a Comment