Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is some crazy shit


I thought I had written about this guy but I just checked the blog and I hadn't but should have.  We played a couple of times this year.  He a really goodlooking latin dude (late 20's, 6'3, 170 pounds, smooth and loves to fuck) that is a bit fucked up.  He's a bit too into drugs but it makes him uninhibited which means the sex is good cause he can take a pounding.  We had chatted a bunch online but it took awhile for us to meet up.  We eventually met up at his buds place and had a three way.  If it hadn't of been mothers day, it would probably have lasted most of the night. The second time was a quick hit.  I had plans to meet a girlfriend of mine at this bar and stopped and fucked him, dumped in him and left.  He was a little pissed cause he wanted a longer session. Not in the cards but I did need to get off.  It was kinda weird scene since his roommate/friend/whatever was around and we fucked with the door open. 

This time, we make plans and I pick him up at his friends place.  He asks if we can make a stop before we get to his place.  Great, this isn't going to go well.  We get to his bud's place and of course a deal is going down.  I was surprised his friend was ok with it.  The bud says something like, I know you, we've partied together.  Acutally no, since I don't do drugs, but I let him think that so we could move on.   My guy, I guess I'll call him High Boy, asks to use the bathroom.  He's in there for a long time.  High boys bud says, he better not be o'ding in the bathroom.  If he does, you have to help me move the body.  FUCK.  This is not happening.  I should just leave but I'm literally in a daze.  He checks on high boy and apparently he is taking care of business, ie getting high and cleaning up.  Eventually, he gets out and we leave. 

We are waiting by the elevator anf High boy notices this doorway.  It leads to the fire escape and the trash shoot.  He enters and pulls me in. We go over by the corner and he unzips my jeans and starts giving me head.  I am really fucking excited and he is doing a good job of giving head and allowing me to fuck his mouth. It's kind of hot because you have to keep an eye on the door and be able to get dressed and leave in a split second if need be.


After about 5 minutes of getting head, he reaches to his bag, gets some lube and turns around, pulling down his ass and pointingit at me.  I lube up his hole and my cock and aim it in.  I push right in raw.  He takes it with ease.  We're both totally turned on.  We pound away at it and I'm debating about trying to hold off on cumming or whether to finish this off.  I decide to hold off until we have a false alert and start to get dressed.  When we realize no one is interupting, we go back to fucking.  This time, I'm focusing on getting off and getting my load up him.  I pound away almost banging him into the wall until I shoot a river of cum up his ass (I think maybe I'll call him river?).  On the way out, we run into his friend who locked himself out of his crib and was the fucker we heard that earlier.  He laughs at us and keeps calling us whores.  On the way down the elevator, he says that he knows it was High Boy.River that was to blame for everything.  Really.  Go ahead blame him but it's my DNA up in High Boy/River so I must have had something to do with it. 

2 comments:

  1. Be cautious here, Windy City!

    Didn't you post on your blog a while back that your ex used to be heavily into drugs? As I recall, that relationship didn't end on a good note.

    Just make sure history isn't repeating itself, sir!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a bit of a difference. First, I am not in a relationship with this guy. Second, I am not planning on being in a relationship with this guy. Plus a couple of other key things, I do not, under any circumstances, use or need drugs for sex. I didn't really like being brought to the deal. You never bring a stranger to a drug deal, people get nervous that someone might narc. Thanks for the concern Dean, I am well aware that this one is trouble.

    ReplyDelete