Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'll call him Smegs


For those of you that don't know the technical term for dick cheese is smegma. I'll have to say, I am not really a big fan.  I usually prefer a ripeness to guy after a late night of boozing and meeting some guy in a bar and taking it from there.  But even in those circumstances, I like a guy to do what I do, freshen up.  Hose down the old cock and ass area so no one gets an unexpected surprise.  just a preference but not into a cheesy dick or a clammy ass. 




Anyhow,  I meet up with this Latin twink.  He's 22, 5'6, 125, thin and very cute, with a small, thin cock, about 5-6 inches.  We head up to my office and we start by kissing.  It doesn't last long before he is taking my pants off and sucking my cock.  I pull him off and start taking off his clothes.  He is nice and smooth to go along with that caramel skin color.  I can't wait to fuck this boy.  I go down to start on him and I can smell before I get there that he was rip.  At this point, to do that would be a real buzz kill so I figure what the fuck, let's continue on.  I start giving him head and realize that there is a lot more there than I thought.  As I am blowing him, the foreskin goes down and I end up with a mouth full of egg salad.    I could tell he was embarrassed as I looked up.  And once you have the head cheese flavor, it's there for a bit.  So I didn't stop and he relaxed.  Not wanting to let him off the hook for being a fuck tard and cleaning up, I made him kiss me again so he could taste his cheddar.  He didn't really want to but I didn't give him a choice. After our kiss, I turned him around and was happy to see that he was relatively clean back there, no duck butter or clammy ass.  I push him down across my desk and start to rub my cock up his ass crack.  I lube him up and am getting ready to push in raw when he asks where the condom is.  Fuck, but he insists so I get one and push in.  He winces a bit but takes it good.  I push him down on the desk and start going long and deep in him.  He tries to arch up but I push him back down and start thrusting hard, shaking the desk and and all the items on it, ie the computer monitor.  He tries to arch back and again and I just take it more aggressively and really pound him.  Eventually I let up and we move off the desk, when I take the condom off.  He gets on all fours, I go behind him and get ready to fuck him again.  He stops me and makes me put on a condom.  I do but don't hesitate when entering.  There is no slow start, I just go deep and start hitting it hard.  He is gasping and moaning like crazy.  He takes it well and really likes it.  I keep at it for about ten minutes when I blow my load and pull out.  He gets up and I notice he came all over the rug when I was fucking him.  He cleans up and leaves but I can smell him all over the place.  I can't quite get rid of the stench of the sex - lube, spit, sweat, ass juice, cum and smegma.

7 comments:

  1. I don't like smegma either. I don't understand what causes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Wikipedia: Smegma (Greek smēgma, "soap")[1] is a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture. It occurs in both male and female genitalia. In males, smegma helps keep the glans moist and facilitates sexual intercourse by acting as a lubricant

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is YUCK, don't acre what the Greeks think of it, who wants to suck a dick covered in smegma- it may be a turn on for some, but again -yuck.

    By the way I love your site- Thank You for all the hot details of your life.

    Mike8598@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This in from a reader, sent to my email.

    "I couldn't find a "post a comment" button on you blog, but felt I just couldn't help but comment on your latest post.

    Egg salad? OMG!

    That was a pretty graphic post. I'm torn between calling you compassionate for accommodating the kid, or a glutton for punishment for accommodating the kid.

    Nice story, keep it up.... so to speak."

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting story, i had a similar experience with a latino.he had a short thick uncut cock and when he got me to go down on him i caught that smell then when i retracted his foreskin saw what was doing. he still insisted i give him head,it was a challenge to say the least. then he topped me.he is relatively selfish lover but i always give in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh come on guys keeping clean is a must. In time you will have to get your little problem taken care of. Your skin will naturally stretch. If you start trying to pull back your skin now, a little at a time, you can and will get it back and it will stay for cleaning.
    Every once in a while you may find someone who will suck you off, but if you are clean, it is a lot more fun. Beside, no woman wants to fuck a nasty man. She may do it once but if you give her a yeast infection, you can forget that pussy; she is not coming back unless she is as nasty as you and enjoys the smell of dick butter.
    So boys keep your junk clean and odor free. No one likes a smelly man. I am not cut and wash my junk inside and out twice a day. If I can’t wash, I wipe with a mild soap to keep him fresh. You may never know when you have to go into combat, so keep him clean and ready. Some of the best complements I have ever got were from individuals who sucked my junk and told me how good it smelled. All I use is a mild soap, because the skin under the hood is very sensitive and you can not risk the chance of infection. So, once again wash your shit. Or in time you will wish you had. Being a man and don’t know how to take care of your self in a sad excuse for being one. I would be ashamed and your mother would to. Remember she once had a man, I think you would call him your father. (I wonder, was he clean?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Juan I am jealous, always wanted a foreskin myself, if I had a little cheese under there all the better. If I was in LA would be happy to suck your brown uncut chilote!

    ReplyDelete