Saturday, November 28, 2009

He got exactly what he wanted



This ked has this ad on CL..He sounds hot and it's on my way home.  I wan't exactly what he was looking for in the ad but I figured why not.  He wanted someone under 30 so I avoided my age in responding.  He didn't want to send out a pic but we somehow decided to meet up.   He's young about 19 or 20, 5'5, 120 pounds and latin. He answes the door wearing a pair of shorts, no short.  He has a smooth chest.  He says he doesn't have a lot of time and heads to the bedroom and pulls off his shorts.  I get undressed and move in and he sucks my dick, getting me hard.  He lays on the edge of the bed and raises his legs.  I spit on my dick and go down and fuck him raw. I enter slowly and he says he wants it harder.  I start pounding away on him.  I am sort of disengaged from this kid.  I just want to get off and shoot inside him and leave.  He doesn't matter except for he has the hole.  I'm really giving it to him and he cums.  He says he won't be able to fuck much longer so I need to cum.  I am not listening but just taking some aggression out on his ass.  I'm working so damn hard that the sweat is pouring off me.  He's asking me if I am close and  I shoot my load up his ass.  I pull out and ask for the bathroom.  He acts all weird and starts asking me why I answered his ad as I wasn't what he said he was looking for.  I ignored him and he keeps it up.  I was going to respond but it wasn't worth it.  Seriously, if I wasn't what you wanted, why did you let me fuck you, raw.  But it didn't need to be said.  He was young and dealing with his issues which I didn't care about.  What I cared about was over, getting my load in his tight, little ass. Plus, his acting all freaky and me walking out, ignoring him, let him know what the deal was. I'm pretty sure this scene has happened with him before. 

7 comments:

  1. Great story! Kids what are you going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, man! That's what it's all about: getting your load in his hole. Hot that you ignored him on the way out! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: I am arrogant and conceited. Why else would I post about my sex life. Pig, that's a personal call which depends on each individual's own view. I do have to say this, real brave behind the anonymous post. Reading about someone else's sex life only to act like a pussy and hide from your comments. Sounds passive aggressive to me. You hate my stories but are compelled to read and respond. Sad but probably true.

    And he wanted it from me. He invited me and asked for it. It was what the conversation was about before hand. My dialoging with him about his wanting to fuck bb and then having regrets after is something he needs to work out. Not me. I have already been down that road of self hatred and overcome it.

    If he wants a therapist, he can go to Howard Brown, where they would likely do it for free. My time and energy is definitely not free nor is it professional. I would have told him to shut up and stop being a jag. If you want to fuck bb then do it but save the drama cause I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you poz? just curious

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I am HIV negative. Tested last month and regularly test. I wrote a post about it and will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DHR:

    If you have a hot post, email me and I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the kid was looking for something different then he should have refused at the door...he didn't. You are not his guardian and he can make his own choices.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete