Monday, October 12, 2009

A surprise visit


You guys know that I like Lewis alot.  He's hot and a good fuck.  The only problem is that it takes too long as I either have to pick him up, drop him off or both.  He texts me and lets me know he is going to be downtown.  Perfect, I can host.  He comes over at lunch time.  We don't waste too much time.  He starts undressing me and gets right down and starts sucking my dick.  He's alll into it and loves sucking it from my suit.  He unbuttons his pants and takes his out to stroke.  He's sucking me for a bit when I decide to dick slap him around.  As I am whacking my cock across his face, he shoots his load.  That was fast.  He starts sucking again and I tell him that I want to get undressed and fuck him.  We both get naked, I grab the Vaseline and lube up my cock and his hole.  I approach from behind and push him forward and line my cock up and stick in raw.  It feels good and tight.  I fuck him for a bit, pushing him forward so that he lies across the desk.  I am pounding his, making sure that when I feel too excited I slow down so as not to cum.  We go at it for a bit when he asks to change positions.  He turns around my chair and gets in it, and I push in from behind and fuck him from behind. I am giving it to him good and hard and after a bit, he says he can't take it anymore.  He starts sucking me off and I throat fuck him, good and hard.  When I get close, I tell him and blow my load in his mouth.  He keeps it in there for a bit, getting it all up and eventually spits the rest out, saying I had a huge wad for him.  It was a nice, unexpected visit from my little thug.

No comments:

Post a Comment