Monday, October 26, 2009

Blow Job Day, Part 1


I put out an ad on Craigslist and this twink wants to come by.  He's 24, 6"1, 150 pounds, dark hair and eyes.  He was cuter in his pics but still cute in person.  He pretty much just wants to give head and scoot his twink ass back to the office.  I love a guy that takes a quick work break to give some head and then goes back to the office finish out the grind.  We get up close and start feeling each other up.  He wastes no time at all, and starts taking my belt off.  Pretty soon, my pants are unzipped and he's taking my cock out of my boxers.  He starts going down on my cock and I have to stop him to take off my suit pants and underwear.  I tell him to take his out so I can see him stroke it.  He does and he has a nice size dick.  I love when these skinny boys have big dicks.  He starts stroking as he blows me.  It gets me super hard.  As I am known to do, I take charge of the blow job and start fucking his mouth.  He loves it even when I jam his head back and hold my prick in his mouth.  It makes him harder and stroke faster.  I keep at it until I blow my load down his throat.  He pulls me in to make sure he gets every drop of my cum.  I love a good boy that knows to swallow it all.  After taking my jizz, he shoots his load into his hand and licks up every drop.  Damn what a cum slut. He saw my dirty smirk and winks, gets dressed and leaves without saying a word. 

4 comments:

  1. Those work break sucks are the best!! I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, it was hot to see him do that. I was totally in shock. I wish I take responsibility for it but I can't. I'm pretty sure that was not the first time he's done that either with another dude or by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are we going to see some pics of these encounters? Nothing worse than a bossy bottom and a bossy follower. Lol
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete