Friday, October 23, 2009

Eager slut


I met up with this interesting dude.  We had hooked up before, about two years ago, pretty much your run of the mill hook-up.  He's cute, thin, in shape, attractive, 5'7, 130 pounds, Spanish Arab mix, late 20's.  I didn't recognize him from his pics but did when we met up.  Not sure if he did.  It wasn't brought up.  We went up to my office and he's all excited as he says this is a fantasy of his.  I play along, me too except I've done it a few too many times to be a new experience but I am always fantasizing about the next one.  We get up and we feel each other up.  He has a nice taut body.  I kiss his neck and grab his ass, pulling him into me.  We start undressing each other.  Once we're naked, he starts giving me heading.  He's pretty good at it and I take advantage and start fucking his mouth, pulling on his longish hair.  After a bit of me working over his mouth and enjoying my pre-cum, he stands up and turns around.  I know where this is headed.  I bend him over a bit, grab some lube and stick my dick in him raw.  He has a nice ass.  Silicone based lube is feels so good when fucking bare.  He's pretty vocal.  No one is here but you never know so I tell him to shut the fuck up.  I'm not really all that verbal when I'm fucking, I usually like to concentrate and fuck.  Recently, I've taking a liking to talking smack to a guy when I fuck him.  He submits and I start calling him names. Telling him he's a dirty slut.  He's getting off on it.  Eventually, he moves to a chair I have against the wall and gets in it. Now I really start pounding him and he loves it.  He tells me he wants my cum in him. I tell him he's going to have to work for it and keep pounding his ass.  Letting up at times so I don't cum too quickly.  I want to really fuck him long and hard and take it out on him.  He's definitely game.  He's getting loud again and as I keep pounding him, I smack the back of his head and tell him to shut the fuck up.  He's totally surprised and really goes back on my cock as he tightens up.  That's it.  I grab his little hips and pull him back as I thrust and shoot a load deep in his ass.  He tells me he can feel my hot cum in him and it's a huge load.  He cleans up and leaves.  About an hour later, I check my email and he's already sent me an email about fucking him again.  I like an eager boy but not that eager.

1 comment:

  1. I so fucking agree with you about the bottoms. Who the fuck are they demanding your attention? When can they realize that they are here for our pleasure?

    ReplyDelete