Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hot Phillipino fuck


It was early and I was horny.  I meet up with this little Phillipino guy.  He's abut 26, 5'6, 130, olive complexion, looks more Hispanic than Phillipino.  I get to his place and he meets me at the door and we take the elevator up.  I'm totally turned on so I start getting fresh in the elevator by touching his body.  He responds and my dick is already hard.  We get into his studio and we leads me to the couch.  I slip out of my shorts and he takes my cock out and starts sucking me.  He wants to control the action, so I let him take the lead on it.  He's going at it for awhile and I tell him to take his clothes off.  He asks me to lay down on the bed and I do.  He lubes up his ass, puts a condom on me and sits on my dick.  He's into it and rides me.  Eventually, I start to lift up and without pulling out move him so that we are in the missionary position.  I start pounding him.  I felt like I was going to last awhile so I really gave it to him.  So much so, that we almost fell off the bed.  We didn't but you get the point.  I kept at it and he was loving it.  He was getting a good work out.  When I got close, I pulled out and took the condom off.  He wanted me to cum inside but not without the condom.  I hate coming in a condom so I started rubbing against his ass until I shot my load all over the crack of his ass, balls and cock.  He got up, wiped off and jacked off until he came.  A nice way to start your Saturday morning.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very nice way to start your Saturday!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have blown it inside me. i'm pretty receptive to it. (grin)

    ReplyDelete