Friday, October 2, 2009

Beefy Latin Stud


I'm at work and I'm horny as hell.  I put out a feeler to see if some of my regulars are around but no luck.  Without much expectation due to the time of day (late) and not being able to host, I put an ad on CL.  I get the typical responses but receive one that is clearly better than the rest and has my juices flowing.  He's young, 22, 5'10, 178, brown, brown, latin euro mix.  He's bigger than my usual twink but hey I just want to fuck, not marry him.  I really don't think of him as a twink because he's man sized.  We meet up at his place.  I get there and he's exactly as described, young, cute, thick man sized boy.  He's wearing a tank and athletic/basketball shorts.  he doesn't waste time and takes me into his bedroom and starts kissing me.  Next thing I know he's taking off his shorts and he's commando.  Hot.  Nice cock too, about 7.5, thick and more of the pinkish brown latin cock than the dark latin cock.  I'm definitely in.  We get completely naked and go to the bed.  We're making out and feeling each other up.  He's a good kisser, strong lips.  I start kissing down his chest to his cock.  He's fully hard and leaking pre-cum like he left the faucet on.  It's hot but I have mixed feelings about it.  While pre-cum is hot, I usually don't like that much of it, that soon but I'm not stopping.  I blow him for a bit and we trade places.  He gives me a pretty wet blow job and we eventually end up kissing again with me grinding on him.  I raise his legs and start rubbing my cock on his ass.  It feels good and I really want to take his hot hole.  He's jacking while I'm doing this and shoots a huge load all over his chest.  Fuck, dude that was too soon.  I continue rubbing my cock and am thinking he may let me fuck him raw.  I tell him that I want to fuck him and he says he didn't clean down there so not today.  So much for that idea.  I continue grinding my cock across his hole letting my head inch in and hit the upper part of his ass hole.  He's going nuts and I lose it, blowing my load all over his ass, cock and stomach.  We kiss afterwards and let the cum rub into each other.  We shower up and get ready to take off.  Before I leave, he asks me if I'm married.  I ask why and he says that I'm not the gay type and he figures I am.  I tell him yes so he can have his fantasy about the "straight" dude.  There's no point in ruining it for him.  Plus if we hook up again, it will make it hotter for him.

3 comments:

  1. Very hot story. Whenever I'm asked the question, "Are you married?" or "Do you have a girlfriend?" I always answer yes. If we are still having fun, it drives the guy crazy and he puts even more into it. Like you said, why ruin the fantasy for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I say the same thing. It's all part of the moment that makes it hot.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete