Wednesday, May 27, 2009

IML: What I learned




A few things I learned this week at IML:

1. I am not into groups/orgies. I pretty much knew that I liked 1 on 1 or maybe a 3 way but it was confirmed for me this weekend. I am usually hard as fuck and ready to go but was the exact opposite with the group action. Plus, my confidence wasn't there either. All in all, it was still hot to sort of participate.

2. IML isn't really about leather anymore. It seemed liked leather was there for fashion purposes more so then as a way of life; posing cause it was the thing to do. Seriously, if they had been about speedos guys would have been wearing them instead. I might be onto to something, International Mr. Speedo or Bikini if I can't get the speedo tie in. Don't bitch me out but I am one of the guys there for the party too.

3. IML is now all about bare backing. I didn't take any surveys so this is not scientific but it seemed as if all the parties, group action involved bb. Despite any attempts otherwise, very little condom use went on.

4. The new host hotel sucked. It's too far away from downtown. I miss the shock seen on the suburbanites, office workers and travelers of guys wearing leather on the downtown streets of Chicago. My favorite memory of a guy walking is slave on a leash down Michigan Avenue is fucking fantastic.

5. I realized I have another type that I'm into. I always knew a I was into dark hair, brown eyes, light skinned guys like Italians, Greeks, Arabs, Latins etc. Those guys get my juices flowing and love to fuck them. The type I didn't really realize I was into is really white guys with blond or red hair. I'll fuck those guys too but I think I might have an interest in bottoming. I was totally turned on by Casper at the party the other day with his milky white skin, blond pubes and super tight body. I fantasized about bottoming for him. Not sure if and when something like that will happen but I have to keep my mind and body open to it.

6. If you are going to mess around with guys here, it's better to do so early in the weekend than later. Seriously, by Sunday and Monday these guys are looking a bit haggard. Much worse for the wear. Can you say, tore up.

7. If a guy is into anything more than booze and pot, I'm staying away. I saw way too many guys all fucked up and spacey this weekend. Not a pretty site.

8. IML is not a place to go with your boyfriend; to be more specific, my boyfriend. He wasn't into it at all. He was pissed with the boys checking me out and me checking them out. What did he think was going to happen. But I give him some credit for attempting to expand his horizons.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot more than I got out of it. I just got layed, a lot.

    ReplyDelete