Thursday, May 21, 2009

Breaking the vow




I took some time off to figure things out. I didn't necessarily get the clarity I was looking for to figure out my relationship but not being so distracted by sex helped me focus on everything a lot better. Needless to say, I was pretty horned up and realized I needed some release. I was chatting up with this guy visiting Chicago for a convention. He was looking to give head, no reciprocation. Getting head is a lot cleaner and easier to do than fucking so I felt kinda like I was keeping my vow. Before I hear shit from people, receiving a blow job is a sexual act so I was not being celibate. But it's kinda tame, especially for me. So I head over to the Palmer House and head up to his room. I love hotel sex. It's very liberating. You know that your going to hit and probably never see the guy again so you can chill out easier. You can get as funky as you want. He answers the door and I was surprised, in a good way. His pic was sort of average. He was better than average in person, so it was already off to a good start. He starts some small talk and gets right into it, unzipping my suit pants. While he's getting me hard, sucking my cock, I take off my dress shirt and tie and get ready so I can get into it more. Eventually I have to stop him so I can ditch the pants around my ankles; this way I can fuck that pretty little mouth of his. He's giving good head so I decide to take it up a notch and really fuck his mouth hard. I'm getting pretty aggressive with him when all the sudden I can feel that he has throated me and I'm going down the pharynx. I've never felt a guys mouth hole close up on my cock before. It was hotter than hot. I got a little out of control and he did start gagging but he was a fucking champ and kept at it. Once I felt it that deep I wanted more and he let me own his mouth until I nutted right down his throat, straight into his stomach.

1 comment: