Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Where Bi-Boi and where I left it

The drama with him never really ends.  As I previously posted, I had to decide what I was going to do.  I finally told him that we can't see each other.  I was pretty clear that he needed to get his shit together and I was only confusing him.  He cried and told me that he loved me; that we should get married.  I eventually told him that I will see him again and that I think we can be together again, just not now.  He really didn't want to accept it but it is my choice.  We still talk a lot and text regularly but I am staying strong.  The problem is that I want to be with him.  I want to feel my cock ripping up his tight little hole.  I want to pull on his hair as I cum inside him.  I think that this break will provide some clarity and hopefully we can become fuck buds.  The problem is that I am in deep and compare all the new guys I am with to him.  This is so fucked up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment