Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I almost forgot about this guy


It wasn't that he was ugly or a bad lay.  As a general rule, if you don't post about someone, you generally will forget to.  He texted me last night asking me if I was free but I wasn't as I had 1.  already left 2.  Frankie had been over and 3. Had to find the energy to meet up with this other dude and wasn't sure if that was going to happen. Before I forget, here's train boy.

I meet up with this guy, he lives on the south side but works around here.  We had chatted online previously but the geography never made us a match.  A couple of weeks ago, he's leaving work, I'm still at work, all alone,so I invite him over.  He gets off the train and meets me at my office.  I was pleasantly surprised as he was better looking than his picture.  He's 22, 6'1, about 175, brown and brown, with hairy chest.  We go into the office and start kissing.  He's definitely into kissing.  We take our clothes off and trade blow jobs.  He has a nice cock, about 6.5 inches, so it's not too small or too big.  We go at that for a bit before we end up on rug, sixty-nining each other.  I rub his hole and he allows it but I can tell he didn't plan that far ahead, so I realize that is not happening.  I stand up and start fucking his mouth and pulling his hair.  I go at it for a bit and he lets me use his mouth.  He doesn't take a break until I tell him I'm going to cum.  He pulls off my dick and I shoot it mostly on the floor.  He then comes over to me and I start blowing him again.  He doesn't last long at all, shooting his load on my chest.  We make out for a bit before he leaves.  The thing that really dug about him was that he just really into it.  He was super intense about everything from the kissing, the head, the groping.  Being 22 may also have something to do with it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Abi, I am the webmaster of the blog www.abigay.com want to exchange links with our blog, is it possible? Reply me please, thanks.
    -------------------
    hola mi nombre es abi soy el blogger de www.abigay.com me gustaría saber si podemos intercambiar links, espero tu respuesta y felicidades por tu blog me gusto mucho.

    ReplyDelete