Saturday, February 13, 2010

Frankie comes back

I had a total shit day.  Work was blowing up and drama was everywhere.  I had made plans to get head with the dude that I met up with at the bookstore but Frankie emailed.  And that was a better offer not to mention now vs hours later.  Frankie comes over to my office and he looks good.  I kiss him right up at the reception, out in the open.  He asks me if I want to do it there and I say no, just in case.  We head into the office and start getting undressed.  We kiss and feel each other up.  We take turns blowing each other.  There's so much friction and heat that I can barely contain myself.  We move over to the couch and sit down.  He eventually goes to the ground and starts to  blow me.  I pull him up and he sits on my lap.  We are kissing and I start going at his ass.  He says he wants to but not today.  He talks about me fucking him raw and blowing my load up his ass.  He's getting me hot and bothered.  I try to fuck and he says no again.  I'm pretty sure he's just talking and doesn't really want to take it raw because if he did, he wouldn't stopped.  I get him on the ground and start rubbing up again his crack, hoping that he wants to fuck.  I kiss him and rub against him until I shoot my load all over his chest.  I fall down on him, exhausted and we continue kissing and chatting.  After fifteen minutes we move back to the couch. I start sucking on his nipples, biting, teasing as he jacks off, shooting his load all over his chest.  It's kinda hot.  We kiss for a bit and he goes and cleans up, catching his train to the burbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment