Friday, July 10, 2009

What I like about....UofC boy



Thanks for the good feedback the other day. I thought I'd follow it up with a little bit more about UofC boy. I already gave general details about our fucking but I thought I'd fill you in on why I like fucking him so much 9and make up for the lame lack of details about the last fuck). That little ass of his is so damn sexy. He's 5'7, 125, with absolutely no fat on him and that little bum. I could eat it all day, all night. And the best part about it is that he'd let me. He loves me eating him out as much as I love sticking my tounge in and out of his tight, pink hole. He knows that I'm not just going to stick it in, cum and run. He knows that I'll give the maximum effort and he lets me take what I want/need from his little apple pie. Seriously, it's so good, it's almost perfect. He is also so fresh and clean. He never screws up. Never even a little messy. A guy who preps his ass so it is right will always get my best. Seriously, a cute twink, with a hot little body, a beautiful candy apple ass and a nice 7 inch uncut cock. And did I mention very little hair. My cock is loaded with pre-cum just from talking about it. I need to go rub one out boys. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment