Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Follow-up on UofC boy



UofC boy and I did meet up. I felt a bit nervous but when we got together it was all good. Nothing crazy, I ate his ass out and fucked him hard. I did try to get him to fuck me BB but no go. He insists on using condoms and that's cool. I definitely want to continue fucking his little ass. Let me know if you guys want to continue hearing details of fucking him. As I have fucked him a bunch of times and written about it and two times since the posting, I'm not sure how interesting it is to hear about a regular. If you want more, I'll give it to you.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's all in the writing, 'cause to be honest you could be writing about the same guy over and over again and we wouldn't know the diffrence. It's the language, the ability to tell a story and sincerity that makes a good sex blog!

    BTW I think your blog has those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, we want to hear whatever you tell us. its always hot!

    ReplyDelete