Friday, July 17, 2009

We're not related, are we?




I was in my office working on a Sunday and I was horny, shocker. I end up meeting up with this 24 year old. He's totally my type, 6'1, 165 pounds, dark brown hair, brown eyes, nice smile. He comes over to my office and he was even hotter than his pics. The first thing he tells me is that he is just back from brunch and is buzzed. Hot and drunk, perfect. We start kissing. He's an incredible kisser. You can tell he is into kissing as he knows how to use his tongue and not be sloppy. We make about for about 10 minutes while we feel each other up. Eventually, we start taking off clothes. He has a nice body, some hair but not too much. And of course skinny with a nice cock, about 7.5 inches. He goes down and starts giving me head. He is pretty good at it. We trade head back and forth until I get him on his back. I start making out with him as I grind my cock into his body. He's totally ready to fuck. I bring his legs over his shoulders, spit on his hole and my cock, and slowly inch my prick into his hole raw. It's nice and he's ready to fuck. Once I am all in, I let him feel my cock inside him. Then I start moving it from side to side to stretch him out a bit. Now that I have him ready, I start to fuck. I get a nice pace going and pick it up. He's moaning and groaning. We keep moving around on the carpet so much that he hits his head on the wall and we have to move back. I keep going at it, fucking his nice tight boy twat. We keep it up and I eventually lose it, breeding his ass. We get up and start to dress when I move in and we start kissing. He looks at me and starts to unbutton his jeans. I go down oh nim and take his dick and start sucking. He's pretty worked up about the whole scene, probably thinking about my hot jizz in his ass and he starts to cum. I don't ever swallow but he kinda snuck up on me and he starts shooting in my mouth. I was so into the whole scene and him that I didn't push him off. Plus, he already sent the first two shots down my throat and I did just knock him up with my sweet cum, so why not. Plus we would have fucking hot kids. As he's getting ready to leave, he looks up at my wall and starts laughing. He says we have the same last name. He must have seen the look on my face of complete horror as I have a distant cousin with his first name but it dawns on me that he would be in his 30's not 24. We laugh about it and talk about our backgrounds for a bit and make out a bit longer. It was a very hot Sunday afternoon with a hot dude.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday stuck at work. ;) Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he look like the photos If so - he is very very hot

    ReplyDelete