Monday, March 21, 2011

A new twink

This is a really strange hook-up series even for me.  I met this kid, Rob online. He's cute, 19, about 6 foot, 150-155 pounds, latin, white and maybe a bit of black in him.  He looks French, kinda like Joakim Noah, the basketball player, but less dorky. We meet up and I am definitely into him.  We start playing around and things are okay but kinda weird.  He's blowing me pretty good and I tell him to sit on it.  He looks up at me and says bareback? And while I wasn't sure what he was up to, I just moan and he sits on my dick.  He's having a hard time taking the dick, his ass is super tight.  But he keeps going at it, taking the dick but it's a struggle.  After about ten minutes of watching him squirm I tell him to move.  I go behind him and start kissing his neck before I push him down and fuck him hard from behind.  Before he was struggling to take it, now he has no option.  I know he's having a hard time but at this point, I'm not too concerned.  As I'm getting ready to cum, I start to move out of him but not totally so I cum part in him and part on his hole, leaving him a sloppy mess.  I have to say I loved watching my cum dripping all over him especially since he didn't plan on getting fucked, especially bare. As I left, I was hoping this kid wouldn't contact me again because it was ok but sometimes you just let it be. Then, unexpectedly, and not at a good time or place....he shows up out of nowhere. To be continued....for the drama...

P.S.  I couldn't find a really good pic of a guy that looked like him but he's sort of a cross between the two but with a big, fat, 8 inch uncut cock.

3 comments:

  1. Damn man don't leave us hanging!! Can't wait for part 2! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, let's hear it. Pleeeeeeease?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, part was good, and I can't wait for part 3! :)

    ReplyDelete