Friday, March 25, 2011

I just had to

I couldn't help myself.  I was turned on by it all.  I ended up texting Rob the next day to make sure everything was cool with his girl and of course, get some more ass.  It worked and we arranged a time to meet that day.  I get to his place and we chat about how crazy it was before we get down to playing.  I felt more comfortable with him.  We kissed for a bit and there was some passion before he leaned over me so that I could suck his dick to.  I suck that monster for a bit before moving up to his ass and eating.  Two of favorite things, getting my dick sucked and eating ass.  We went at it for awhile.  His ass tasted good and I wanted him ready to take it this time.  After a bit, I slap him on the ass and tell him to turn around.  He gets in the doggy position, I pull his light caramel ass towards me, lube up my cock and then spit on his sweet pink hole before I stick my big head in. As I put my cock in, his head rocks and his crazy hair is flying all over the place.  I go in slowly as he moans and let it build up until he is ready for it harder.  And when he is, I start pounding his ass.  He's going crazy and he tells me that he's getting close.  Then I felt his ass contract and he came into his hand as I continued to pound away.  I told him to "eat that cum" and he followed my order and starts licking up his cum from his palm.  That drove me over the edge and I let loose a big load in his ass.  This time, it was all in. We talked for a bit as I cleaned up.  We left it open ended but it was way better this time around. And the deviant in both of knew exactly why.

2 comments: