Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The drama with the new twink

A few days after I fuck Rob, worlds collide.  In the only way they can and should, awkwardly.  My best friend's dad died somewhat suddenly and being a good friend, I go to the wake to support him.  My ex and I go together and have a bunch of friends there as well.  My friend's dad was a bit of a player player and had several kids with a few women, so I am meeting a bunch of his step-brothers and sisters that I have never met before. Eventually, I meet his half-sister Katie and her boyfriend Rob.  I almost shit in my pants.  It was obvious we knew each other and his sister as well as my friend are wondering how.  He works at a Starbucks and tells them that I am a regular customer.  It's a brilliant lie and I go along with it.  We spent the rest of the night pretending not to be looking at each other.  I know this was wrong, but I wanted him right there.  It was hard to focus and be respectful when you are sitting there popping wood thinking about fucking your best friends sister's man at their father's funeral.  So I played it cool and so did he.  I saw him checking me out a few times and he did the same.  I was so horned up thinking about him I actually put some moves on my ex to try and get off (not a good idea)...I thought about texting him but held back.  But I loved it.  I was so turned on by how deceitful and wrong this was.

4 comments: