Monday, April 5, 2010

Me going on about shit.

I know it's probably  a mistake to post about a comment or comments but every once in awhile it is appropriate. I have been asked by several of you, mostly in email about the break I took at the beginning of Lent.  I did learn a couple of things.  The first is that it is nearly impossible for me not to fuck around. Any attempts that I make only lead to me holding it in and eventually exploding back out there and making up for lost time.  The other is about the bf.  If it was as easy as just replacing him with some other guy, I would.  But seriously, most of the little sluts that I fuck would make horrible boyfriends. I am a horrible bf.  But that is the way it goes, you  love who you love and you fuck who you fuck.  And they are not always the same person. 

I did learn something.  The chances of me being a nice, sweet, respectable bf are probably zero.  The reality is that I just need lots of sex.  In spite of the obstacles (bf, not being able to host at work like I used to), I'll still find it and do it. 

This post is somewhat indulgent but shit happens.

5 comments:

  1. not indulgent at all.... it was HONEST!

    I think most of us are the same way.

    Hope you are doing well stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stud 4 Rent. I'm not sure many of us would make a good bf. I don't think I would. Hot pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy City!

    You most certainly can be a nice, sweet, and respectable boyfriend if you CHOOSE to be.

    You think you're a "horrible bf". Is that what you want to be? If not, what are you going to do about it? What do you think your boyfriend deserves?

    I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can't always have both. It's either love or sleeping around with random dudes. In time, you'll have to pick one.

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dean, you are always looking to for the bright side. That is a great quality to have. Now I think is the time to start exploring your bad boy side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with the majority on this issue. I adore my man and would not choose any other. But...I love the hunt in looking for sex. My man and I have discussed this and agree that sex is no big deal with another person outside of the relationship. When it comes to intimacy and love that's completely different.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete