Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hook up warning

I had a bit of a scare today.  I'm chatting with this dude on an app.   He asks me over without getting a pic from me.  Red flag no 1.  He wants my phone # before anything else.  Red flag #2.  He gave me bad vibes.  Red flag #3.  I decided to go over.   I get there and he meets me outside and lets me in.  He asks me to call him and grabs my phone demanding $20.

The shit hits the fan because I didn't bring $ or a wallet. Just me and keys. I told him I ubered there and didn't have anything.   He tried to  beat me up, a struggle ensued. He bit me, cut me but I escaped with my phone, a bite mark, some bruises,  damaged self esteem. Scared and lucky as it could have been worse.  Be careful boys and trust your instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment